RDG offers competitive compensation, annual performance reviews, weekly professional development chats, a fun, supportive work environment, medical insurance, workplace accident scheme, and opportunities for continued professional career growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
RDG believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
RDG Zambia is looking for a highly motivated Stock Supervisor with a passion for Leadership, renewable energy, and rural financial inclusion. The Supervisor reports to the Finance Manager and joins a team with an ambitious agenda to deliver high performance to ensure secure and cost effective stock management.
The Stock Supervisor manages employees and maintains supplies and stock inventories in warehouses and shops. Conducting daily activities such as training staff, updating incoming and outgoing Stock records, monitoring inventory levels, preventing losses, negotiating contracts, being present at the reception and shipment of products. Stock Supervisors should demonstrate supply chain management knowledge.
· Execute, supervise purchase of Stock and ensure maintenance of stock levels.
· Maintaining accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards.
· Ensure the regulation of in-stock level complies with inventory parameters and developing inventory control models that promote lower cost, shorter lead times and reduced stock levels.
· Involved in the forecast of supply and demand to obtain information necessary for the continuity of supply chain.
· Carry out assessment of supply chain to identify risks and develop solutions useful in minimizing losses.
· Collaborate with Management to ensure manufactured products are of consistent quality.
· Oversee the placing of orders to ensure requested Products are delivered on time.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
To apply, send your CV and cover letter via email to: email@example.com by the end of the day Tuesday, 30th November 2021. Job title should be referenced in email subject line.