Do you want to change your life? Do you want to work at the forefront of the technology industry?
RDG, an International lifestyle company based in Lusaka, is currently seeking the services of motivated and results orientated sales coordinators in each RDG sales region. (S)He will be responsible for all sales duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
The successful sales coordinator will focus on generating sales of off-grid solar systems and accompanying appliances which include radio's, Tablet PCs, LED lights and LED TVs. The sales activities will focus mainly on our customers based in rural, off grid areas throughout Zambia. The coordinator will also be responsible for recruiting new RDG agents to expand sales within the coordinators region.
Responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
· Assessing customers’ needs by providing assistance and information on product features
· Recruiting commission based sales agents to sell RDG products
· Driving sales by “going the extra mile”
· Remaining knowledgeable on products offered and discussing available options
· Processing point of sale (POS) purchases
· Cross selling products
· Working closely with team members to ensure proper customer service
· Building loyalty and productive trust relationships with customers
· Complying with inventory control procedures
· Suggesting ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, expanding product features)
· High school Certificate with Diploma or equivalent in Marketing or related field.
· Degree would be an added advantage
· Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or in a similar role
· Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Knowledgeable about solar power and off-grid areas
· Proficiency in English and Bemba/Nyanja or any main local language
· Excellent Math skills
· Track record of over-achieving sales quota
· Familiarity with inventory procedures
· Friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
· Ability to perform against deadlines and address queries in a timely and effective manner
· Valid Zambian driving license
· The package will include health benefits, basic monthly salary, generous commission and an exciting working environment.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter explaining why they would be a good fit for RDG.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 28th February, 2019.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.